Monday, September 24, 2007

Jackson!!




So, Grandpa and Grandma Williamson and the Lowry's went on the yearly trip to Grand Teton National Park to hike, see the elk, and go swimming! We had great weather, the girls were great hikers, and we saw quite a few animals. A few highlights were how scared Carson was of the elk! If we stopped he would scream "Let's Go!" and "I scared!" He even worked himself up enough to throw-up! Paige saw a dear that Grandpa found and she was a little appalled that the dear was showing off his "Booty!" Morgan and Grandpa had quite a few games of steal the pile, and we were all glad that Carson decided to talk like a crazy man. If he wanted to show me something, he would scream until I listened! We had a great time, and look forward to a great trip again next year!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, those are great pictures. It was alot of fun. I enjoyed Carson's talking.
Mom

Head Over Hills said...

It looks like you guys had a good time. I wish we lived closer to pretty places. Love the pics.

Jessica

The Michiganders said...

WOO HOO!!!!! I am SOOOOO stinkin happy that you blogged. The leaves are beautiful and I love the photo of Carson and M G-Pa. You rock!