Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A day at the zoo..

Last week my friend Becky and I took our kiddos to the zoo. They had been out of school for a couple of days, and we all needed to get out of the house already. It was a cool day, and the animals amazingly weren't all asleep. In fact, the monkeys were WILD and truly reminding us of our sweet -out of school for the summer-children!!




These cute boys were quite interested in the chickens, they sat down and laughed at them until they started to walk toward them- then these brave boys quickly moved back words. (They must have missed that chicken wire between them and the chickens!)


Thanks to the Beck boys and Becky (and little sleeping Lexie, who I REALLY should have gotten a picture of, because she is REALLY cute!) We had a great day!

3 comments:

Elena said...

Oh fun! I have not been to the zoo once this season and I live right here by it. I need to get my act together.

The Michiganders said...

Oh--I miss those kids. Only one more week.

Nichelle said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!! I don't like the zoo, but I should probably take my kids so that they can get out of the house!! Cute pictures of the kiddos and of Carson falling out of his bed.