Friday, October 22, 2010

Disneyland Part 2

IMG_0012

I was AMAZED that these ladies wanted a picture with Minnie Mouse. Carson still only wanted to look from a safe distance away.

IMG_0013

The first thing we did was hop on the train and ride to the back of the park. Then we just worked our way out. It was really fun to watch my kids ride the same rides I had gone on as a kid.

IMG_0014 IMG_0015

Ice Cream Break. I still look at that ice cream and see dollar signs (Cool treats for a family of 5 cost about $25.) The kids were hungry, and it was hot, so we were desperate.

IMG_0017

Carson was really excited to drive the cars.

IMG_0018 IMG_0021

IMG_0023

That is one seriously packed tea cup,we just barely all fit. My sweet husband made us spin so fast I thought I might throw up. The kids laughed hysterically at me, because I was begging him to stop spinning us so fast.

IMG_0025 IMG_0027 IMG_0031

Carson wanted to ride this wild train ride. I was worried we would scare him to death, but he was tall enough, and his Daddy said it would be fine. I ended up being quite wrong, he said it was his favorite.

IMG_0040IMG_0033 IMG_0034IMG_0045

We were on our way to the World of Color show. We were so tired, but we were so glad we went. The show was fabulous and my kids loved it, except poor Carson who was exhausted and fell asleep in the stroller.

IMG_0035

IMG_0036

Carson’s second favorite ride.

IMG_0038

I just thought these were cute little chubby piggies!!

IMG_0042

So many pictures, and still I wished I would have taken more. I think my kids would have loved to take one on every ride, so they could remember them all. We loved Disneyland, but ALL of us were totally exhausted after a couple of full days. We were very ready for a R and R day.

6 comments:

The Michiganders said...

Grandma is sitting here explaining the Buzz Lightyear ride to Zach. he is extrememly interested in all she has to say. I don't remember seeing Carson ever fall asleep in a stroller. Man he looks like he is getting big!

Elena said...

Oh so fun! And I agree, you can NEVER have enough pictures of the fun at DIsneyland.

Amber said...

How fun. I am so jealous. I would love to take my kids there.

Brian and Leilani said...

Looks like you had a BLAST! My parents are taking our entire family for Thanksgiving and we can't wait!

Unknown said...

How fun for your cute little family! I love the pictures of your girls...getting sooo big and looking JUST LIKE YOU!Darling!

Lynsey said...

Wow that looks like so much fun!! I loved Disneyland growing up we went all the time! We r acutally taking Kaia and Cruz over thanksgiving break. We'll be home visiting my family, and we're gonna go for my dads bday!! Your post got me so excited to take the kiddos!!