Saturday, December 15, 2012

thanksgiving

i don't know how, but between gathering all my children and the food, i forgot to take my camera to thanksgiving:(  we spent the day at aaron's parents house.  we arrived at noon and were able to spend the afternoon playing with the kids, looking through old photo albums, and snacking on appetizers.  it was so nice to have a day to relax with my family, i think the best part was that i wasn't at my own house, so i wasn't constantly thinking of things i needed to get done.  the kids loved spending the day with cousins and grandparents.  sherry was able to bring grandpa lindberg up to spend the day with us.  my boys love grandpa lindberg, and cooper calls him the "cowboy grandpa."  really wish i could have snapped some pictures of my boys hanging out with great grandpa lindberg. we had wonderful thanksgiving feast, and a great day making memories with our family.


No comments: