Saturday, June 15, 2013

williamson family reunion 2013

my parents were in charge of the williamson family reunion this year.   i love that my extended family is willing to  make the effort to travel to wherever we decide to gather as a family.  this reunion always makes me remember so many of the wonderful memories i have from my grandma and grandpa.  i know that they are so happy that we are still getting together to make memories, even though they have passed away.

we were able to have the reunion at the darby girls camp.  it was a beautiful weekend, and was wonderful to see all my relatives again.

my uncle fred teaches archery and he spent HOURS teaching these boys how to shoot.  he even got quite a few of the girls to come have a lesson as well.






the darby slide was almost always in use, those kids rode it over and over again.



we set up a table in the lodge full of pictures and photo albums of grandpa and grandma williamson.  some of my favorite times were listening to my dad, aunt, and uncle share stories about their mom and dad.


this was our kitchen:)



these two little cousins could not have been cuter.



No comments: