Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday MGpa!!


For anyone who does not understand who MGpa is, it is my father, who Paige started calling the moustache Grandpa years ago!! It has just been shortened over time to MGpa!
We are so sorry that you had to spend your birthday all alone and thousands of miles away!! Can't wait to celebrate when you return home! (Paige is hoping you are wanting your belated birthday dinner to be at Chuck-A-Rama!!!)
Oh, and thanks for being such a fabulous grandpa to all those little people dog-piling you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, "DAD"! Hope it's a great one!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for the very nice birthday post and for the girls meeting me at the airport.

Love,
MGPa

PS Thanks also to Jeni!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Those pictures are so dang cute!
I bet your dad loved them!
I am glad that some of us stick to our roots and get a REAL christmas tree still. I have converted over to fake tree's and the smell just isn't the same. I also loved the tradtion of picking them out. I guess one psitive is no clean up!

I can't wait to see a post on all of your family fun these past few weeks!