Thursday, April 29, 2010

Carson's Birthday

Carson has been struggling trying to wait until his birthday. Every morning he has been up checking out my calendar, counting down the days.

It finally arrived.

I wish all of my kids were as easy to pick out presents for as this little boy. He gets so excited about everything.




I don't know where he learned it, but all day long every time I would ask him to do something he would remind me he was the "Birthday Boy." He was seriously milking it for all it was worth!

3 comments:

The Michiganders said...

Zach says "Happy Birthday my buddy Carson!" I think he wishes some of those toys were his! Zach has the same nerf gun. We will have to bring it with us...won't all the girls love that?

♥Seri said...

Happy Birthday Carsonion! Birthdays are the best! Sweet cake Brenda! I bet he loved it! Tanner thought it looked really cool too! I may need your help in the future with GIRL birthday cakes! (p.s. I have a love/hate relationship with Nerf guns -- Tanner's has been sitting up on the top shelf in my linen closet for uhmmm 8 months now...super annoying, but fun in the summer OUTSIDE!)

becky ward said...

i love that he was milking his birthday! he picks up on things fast. and a headlight...awesome!