Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break...Part One

Since our kids were out for 10 days for Spring Break,, we decided to go for a weekend away in Salt Lake. Since our weather during spring Break is NEVER spring like, I figured we would be in big trouble if we were cooped up in the house for that long.
The first night we were there, all the kids wanted to do was swim. They headed to the pool at the motel, and I headed for my camera, unfortunately the camera and video camera both had dead batteries. Oops.

We made a trip to the children's museum. My little boy was in heaven, so many of his favorite things!!
We had to drag him away from the helicopter, other little boys were wanting a turn. He had such a fun time messing with all the buttons.



I loved this cute little grocery store. It is so funny, that grocery shopping would seem so fun to a little kid. When you have to so it every week with a couple of little kids, it really not that fun anymore.

If we could have stayed all day at the water station, this girl would have been totally content. Every time I turned around she had found her way back.

Our little bull rider.


It was so fun to take the kids to a place they could actually be kids. It was a perfect place to take bored kids!!

4 comments:

The Michiganders said...

That looks like an awesome museum! I would love to take Zach there sometime! It looks so fun.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys had a great time. I did miss you, but I know I have been gone alot, so I can't talk.

Jackie said...

Looks like you had a fun time in Salt Lake. The museum is a super fun place to play! Love Carson the Bull Rider! Hang on!

♥Seri said...

looks like a lot of fun!! glad you could get out of the house for spring break!