Friday, June 25, 2010

Chocolate Creme Filled cupcakes

These two ladies have been cooking up a storm at this house. I am just rejoicing in the fact that they are getting along so much better than last summer. Paige got a cute little cupcake set for Christmas, and I was glad to see they were finally putting it to good use!!





I am so sad that I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. They were even topped with hot pink frosting. So Cute!!
Someday, I might never have to ever make dinner again.

3 comments:

♥Seri said...

Can I hire these cute girls to come cook at my house? I would even offer free room and board! They look great in their cute aprons too! How fun! My offer stands good forever! I would love to have them!

Heather R said...

Looks like fun, and yummy too! Hope you are having a great summer:)

Jackie said...

What a cute summer project! They are well on their way to becoming fantastic cooks just like their Mom! Looks like they did a great job! Keep it up!