Friday, June 25, 2010

Six Months

I don't know where this last six months has gone. I cannot believe how fast this little man is growing. He is rolling, drooling like crazy, and making a lot of noise.

He is the sweetest thing ever. We are loving having this little guy around.

He loves to laugh and play with his big brother and sisters, he is so patient with them carrying him all over the place (he is a big boy for them to be hauling around!)

We love how this boy has a smile for everyone.

I heart his chubby little arms and fingers.

Cooper always has something in his mouth. Sometimes it is a paci, other times a whole fist, my personal favorite is one finger in the corner of his mouth. He will grab anything he can find and try to get it in his mouth.


We kinda hope he quits growing up so fast. We are having quite a lot of fun with a little guy in the house!!

5 comments:

♥Seri said...

Brenda -- I LOVE your new blog layout! Courtesy of your sister?!! Love it! Love this drooly little guy too! Sounds like he and Kennedy are doing a lot of the same! Excited to see you soon!

The Michiganders said...

Oh I wish we could have brought him back to Michigan with us! It is difficult to be very depressed when he is smiling at you and giggling his guts out.

Miss him terribly.....love you Coop!

Jackie said...

Love your new layout, Miss Talent! Cooper has grown and changed so much! How lucky to have a sweet and happy boy! He is so adorable ~ I need to come see him!

Natalie♥ said...

He reminds me of my chubby boy :) They do grow up so fast it's so sad.

Anonymous said...

His is so cute. He seems like he has changed a lot in the last week. I have the cutest grandchildren. I bet all grandparents say that.