Monday, July 19, 2010

A little nervous...

I dropped this little girl off at the middle school early this morning. She promptly hopped on a bus and headed up for Pine Basin.
Courtney and Morgan
She was excited and nervous, I was a little nervous as well. (I also feel really old. I remember going to Pine Basin, how is it that I have a daughter old enough to go??)

I hope she has a great time, and as soon as I get used to not having any idea where she is or what she is doing, I will be super.
Needless to say, I am excited to go visit for parent's night on Thursday.

6 comments:

The Michiganders said...

Can't wait to hear how it went. Meg left for girl's camp early this am and she was GRUMPY. She is still on Idaho time and very tired. It wasn't a great goodbye. ;(

I hope she has fun and gets some rest too. Rest? Who am I kidding?

Elena said...

I don't blame you for being nervous. I just can't believe we are old enough for our babies to be gone doing these things!!! Good luck to you!

♥Seri said...

Good luck you two! Letting them fly a little with their own wings has to be a little scary. Or shall we say majorly stressful. Hope you both have a good time! Have fun at parent's night!

Jackie said...

Hope Morgan has a fantastic time - it will be interesting to hear how she liked it. Hope you have a good time but I'm sure you're missing her good help already! Good luck!

Heather R said...

Wow!I remember going to Pine Basin too! It seems like yesterday, but it wasn't!! She will have a great time and I'm sure she will miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love the look of the blog. I am glad she had a good time at Pine Basin and sorry I couldn't babysit for you.