Monday, September 20, 2010

9 months old


We are having a hard time at this house believing how fast nine months has gone by. This boy is everywhere now. He wants to crawl up and stand next to everything, but is having a bit of a difficult time figuring out how to get back down. We have officially reached the stage where no matter how hard you try to keep them safe, they still hurt themselves every 20 minutes or so.


9-19-2010 002


9-19-2010 021


9-19-2010 006


I still have no idea what to do with his hair. It is getting long, but it still wants to stick up like crazy in the back. I am worried if I cut it, it will ALL stick straight up. Paige loves to get her hands wet and spike it. I am not quite sure it is my favorite style.


9-19-2010 009


I heart these blue-eyed boys.


9-19-2010 013


Cooper has been my only baby that hasn’t hated the feel of grass. I thought he would just hang out on the blanket, but he took right off.


9-19-2010 017

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love the spikey hair :) What's up with these babies growing up way too fast?...

Anonymous said...

He has grown up so fast. They don't stay little long enough for Mom's and they don't get big fast enough for Dad's. I am so grateful to live in a day and age that I can see all my grandkids a lot. Thank you Heavenly Father for cars and airplanes.

Mom

Jackie said...

I can't believe how fast 9 months has gone by. He is so adorable and cute! I love your blue-eyed boys too!