Monday, September 6, 2010

First Day of School

A week ago, we had our first day of school. These girlies were pretty excited about heading back to school. I think they get a little sick of hanging out with me over the long summer.

09-31-2010 037

Paige let me get a cute picture of her in her desk. Morgan was a little nervous about going to her class, but a little embarrassed that I would need to walk her to class. So, we certainly did not try to get a picture.

09-31-2010 039

This little boy was REALLY sad when I took his sisters to school, and told him he would have to wait a few hours before it was his turn. He asked me every 30 minutes if it was time for him to go.

He insisted on wearing his new Boise State shirt, that we HAD to buy so that he could match his dad. As we were driving to school, he looked a little nervous, so I asked him if he was OK. He said “I a yittle bit nervous.”

So cute.

I hope he says yittle for a while still, we don’t even try to fix it when he says it wrong.

09-31-2010 040

09-31-2010 043

After the first day!

09-31-2010 044

09-31-2010 045

09-31-2010 046

I told them to stick up the numbers of fingers, so we would know what grade they were in. We tried to get Carson to make a K….I guess backwords works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!

Mom

Amber said...

That is funny because Jaden did the same thing. He wasn't nervous at all until we pulled into the parking lot on the first day and then he told me he was nervous. You are at that fun age with Cooper when they get into everything. Good luck!