Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Trouble

Here we go again. I just got one little boy old enough to not be quite so destructive to my house, and now this little one is just getting started.


We have to lock him out of Carson’s room, or he will unload all of the books off of the bookshelf.


Oct-Nov2010 005


We had to move the barstools out to the garage because he kept knocking them over and hurting himself.


All bathroom doors have to stay shut, because he likes to fall into the tub.


He has broken two DVD players.


I had to move my plant to higher ground.


Oct-Nov2010 021





He has certainly gotten busy over the last few months.


9-19-2010 008


It is a good thing he is so sweet and cute, it helps us tolerate all the mess he makes.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Boy, here comes trouble! I didn't know he was making such messes! He could be the white tornado...but he's sure a cutie! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

He is a keeper. He is so cute, it is hard to get upset with him.

Natalie♥ said...

O my goodness my little boy would be the same way but I put him in a playpen unless I can be right there with him. He would destroy the house and himself I am sure. It's gotta be a boy thing!!