Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No more trainers!

For the past couple of weeks Paige has cried everytime we have tried to talk her about losing the training wheels! Well today, I asked her if she was scared, and she of course said "Yes." So I promised her I would not let go, and after about three attempts- this is what we got!


Now instead of her being scared, she is a wild woman, and she is scaring me. A helmet is going to be needed ASAP. Thanks also to Morgan, for learning how to get her started, so I won't have to do it everytime!

7 comments:

The Michiganders said...

YOU GO GIRL! Paige we are so proud of you! You ride like a rock star! Miss you.

Love Uncle Shae and Aunt Shellie

Natalie♥ said...

That is so cute! Maddy has been wanting us to take her training wheels off and she just isn't ready yet, or maybe I'm not ready yet! :)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Now I need to get Chandler to learn! I don't think she will ever have the will to learn! all she thinks about is the pavement and how much it would hurt if she fell!

Nichelle said...

That is so awesome! Briley really wants to learn how to ride without training wheels but I don't thinks she is big enough. She is old enough but she is so small for her age I am just scared for her.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Paige!! We've been working on that at our house also!

Head Over Hills said...

Good job Paige! Isabell is super excited that you both can ride without traiing wheels. We are so excited for you!

Aunt Jessie and Bell

michiganbliss said...

Your kids are so darling. Love reading your blog.