Monday, February 23, 2009

Ralphy!!

On Presidents day, my hubbo had the day off from work! We had spent the weekend visiting his grandparents in Star Valley, so I was busy cleaning and unpacking. Aaron asked Carson if he wanted to go outside, and he was of course all over that, I went about my cleaning and a little bit later looked out the window and found this little dude!


He is Ralphy, the orange slices eyed, pvc pipe armed, blue paint bellied, snowman. Oh, the creativity that runs in this family! Carson has been a little sad, as he checks on Ralphy every now and then, and the warm sun has not been all that good to him.

I wouldn't be sad if it was actually warm enough to make Ralphy disappear!

6 comments:

JANEAL said...

Very cute! What is with these kids and wanting the snow to stay? Everytime I say I want the snow to melt Carter says he doesn't because he wants to build a snowman.

Anonymous said...

You are evil to wish your som pal to melt away, just like in the Wizard of Oz. He is kind of cute, don't you think.

Mom

♥Seri said...

Ralphy is cute! I like the name and the creativity behind him! Looks like fun!

Nichelle said...

I like Ralphy!! He is super cute. I wouldn't be sad either if it got warm enough to melt Ralphy. He is cute, but I am super ready for spring!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!

Jackie said...

What a cute Ralphy but the little guy to the side of him is cute too! Your kids are so creative -never a dull moment!!