Thursday, March 11, 2010

Carson's Artwork

The other day Carson was so bored. I was feeling guilty because he had been watching TV way too much that day, so we decided we would do a little art. I set him up with the supplies he wanted, and then headed to my room to fold laundry. When I came out, it was a huge mess, but when my REALLY excited little boy showed me his masterpieces on the fridge (he hung them up all by himself) it was so worth it.

I took some close-ups of my very favorites. Here is a lovely drawing of his baby brother.


A painting of his baby brother.

His name. He has a little trouble getting that S the right way. He usually makes me draw him dots so he can get it right, but he did pretty good on his own.


Ahhh...my favorite. A picture of his dad driving the 4-wheeler, that is pulling a sled carrying him and his sisters. If you know Carson you know that he is really into "hook-its." This started when we got our trailer and he started helping his dad "hook-up" to the truck. He hooks things to his bike, and loves little toy trucks with trailers. I love how he drew the rope hooking the 4-
wheeler to the sled. This is a favorite activity of this litlte boy. When it snows, he begs to call his dad at work and ask him for a ride after work.

This one he came home from school with the other day. I love these cute little chicks. I also love the big eyes, and long skinny toes!!


5 comments:

The Michiganders said...

tears--seriously. That was so precious! It really melted my heart. Zach drew some pretty cute things this week. I should put them up so I can remember them.

Glad you are bloggin' his sweetness and not just his mischievious side.

Brian and Leilani said...

CUTE! We miss that boy and all his cuteness AND mischievousness. We're so glad he loves his little brother so much.

Kraig n Melissa said...

Aww, kid drawings are so revealing of how they see the world. That was fun to see. I'm glad there's blogs to keep in touch since we never see you guys!

sorichfamily said...

so clever! i love all his art! and it is so fun to let them just go for it...the results are priceless! our family is so wonderful! i love reading about all your adventures! and i love that he loves "hook-it's"!!! :)

Amberlee said...

I love the cute art work!