Friday, March 19, 2010

Coopers Blessing

We tried a couple of times to get some pictures of Cooper in his blessing outfit. The first day, he was tired and all he wanted was his paci, and to go to sleep.

The day of his blessing he was feeling a little more cooperative.

I love this picture, sweet little boy, sweet little smile. The day you bless a baby always seems to be a little crazy. Trying to get other kids ready, having a baby happy and fed at the right moment during church, and making yourself look like you are finally starting to fix your hair and wear make-up again, can be quite a task for a lady with a new baby.

Also, I needed to have the house clean (while everyone is getting ready for church) and have some food ready for my sweet friends and family, who were kind enough to share this special day with us.

Except for the day we came home from the hospital, I hadn't taken a picture with the crew all together. It proved to be a bit more difficult than I expected. I figured if I took a bunch of pictures, something was bound to look good.

Take One....Not Quite.
Take Two...a little better.
Take three...Oh, dear. That second daughter of mine can be a crack-up.

Take twelve...Alas, this one is pretty good!

Our first family picture.

We had such a sweet day. Thanks to all our family for taking the time to share this with us.

4 comments:

The Michiganders said...

I love your family photos and especially the one of Paige cross-eyed. Wish I could have been there!

♥Seri said...

I love all the pictures! Especially the one of Cooper smiling! I can so relate to what you're saying about blessing day. It's a bit daunting to me. Paige cracks me up! How funny! You ALL look great! Wish we could have been there to be a part of your special day. You might have to give me any pointers you learned the fourth time around to tame the chaos....our turn is coming!

Elena said...

He is so precious! I LOVE that little blessing outfit. Good for you for getting a family shot!

Jackie said...

What a beautiful baby boy and what a beautiful family - even on shoot #12! So glad you posted the true side of Paige - hilarious! Your blessing day was very nice and we all enjoyed being a part of it. You did a great job!