Sunday, September 11, 2011

cousin fun at the zoo

The weekend before school started the Copes came over from Boise for a little visit.  One  of the mornings they were here, my sister in law and I decided to take most of the cousins to the zoo.  A few of the mom’s had some other stuff going on, so Seri and I took 12 kids with us.  I thought we were pretty brave, but the kids were fabulous, and three of them were 12. 

IMG_1389

IMG_1379

This monkey put on quite a show for these kids.  I parked Coopers stroller facing the glass so he could check out the monkey, and a second later it came flying down and sat on the ledge of the window…face to face with Coop.  He SCREAMED his head off, that wild monkey scared him to death.  I had to face his stroller away from the cage the rest of the time we were standing there.

IMG_1380

Loving all these cute cousins checking out the huge tortoise.

IMG_1381 

Gabe and Kinlee

IMG_1383

They were ALL trying to fit in the nest at the same time.

IMG_1384   

We took these 12 hungry kids to eat at Sam’s club after we finished up with the animals.  I am still laughing at all the crazy looks we were getting from our fellow shoppers:)

3 comments:

♥Seri said...

Holy kids!!! Thankfully they were great! And maybe we should just make an annual trip to Sams Club with all 12 of them just to see how many crazy looks we can get! Good food and fun! We luv
cousin time!

becky ward said...

you took all of them to sams for lunch?! that is awesome. (; i love the picture of them all by the tortoise. fun!

Jackie said...

What cute kids and I will claim every one of them! Wish I could have been with you. The zoo looks fun and I can only imagine what it must have looked like at Sam's for lunch! You two Moms ROCK!