Monday, September 19, 2011

labor day…misc pictures

this might be star valley picture overload, but there are just too many I love.  my girls are helping pick up all these tree branches that aaron trimmed.

IMG_1440

this boy FINALLY is big enough to get up in the tree.  he has been watching his sisters do it for years, so he was pretty excited when he figured it out.

IMG_1437   

aaron was trying out a little photography

IMG_1481 

IMG_1483

i thought these flowers were so pretty, but my kids were not about to get any closer to them…a little too scared of the bees.

IMG_1486 

 IMG_1496 

it was so nice to relax and spend a little time together, away from the craziness of school starting and routines again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Aaron could have a second job as a photographer. Beautiful pictures.

♥Seri said...

Beautiful pics! Looks like you all had a great time! I love the pics of the picnic with Gramps with his cowboy hat! Classic!!