Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

When my little boy woke me up Sunday morning, I realized that while we were all still sleeping, he had dug through his entire Easter Basket! He was hyper and wild, and he wanted to look for eggs right then, but we made him wait for his tired sister Paige to wake up first. He had a great time, I could not believe how excited he was. I gave each kiddo a different color of egg to find this year, and it worked much better. The girls left the, much easier to find, blue eggs alone.

This is a picture of what was left of his basket after he woke me up.


I was running late for church, so I sent Aaron out to take Easter pictures. We should have had an indoor photo shoot, because these kids were a bit chilly, and the sun was beautiful, but shining right in their eyes.



We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

12 comments:

The Michiganders said...

Love Carson's vest! He looks like such a little man! Paige and Morgan look adorable. Wish we could have celebrated together!

becky ward said...

your little family did look so cute in their easter gear. we were running late to church too and didn't get any pictures. bummer!

Nichelle said...

They all looked so cute. I love that Carson went through his basket before you all got up. He is such a funny little boy. It looks like you guys had a great Easter.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I miss Easter morning, but not the Easter egg coloring. But I did get to particapate in that. Thanks Brenda for letting us be a part of your Easter.

Love,
Mom

Holly said...

SO funny! Your kids' outfits are SO cute! Looks like you guys had fun though!

Natalie♥ said...

Cute pictures, I love the girls easter dresses they are adorable!!!

Unknown said...

How fun! We had Tucker at our house doing the same thing, but it was 4 am AND he was going through Briget's basket instead of his own! We need to stop telling the kid about events that are going to happen the next day...he gets way too excited! Must be a boy thing!

Amberlee said...

Fun Easter! Carson cracks me up! How funny that he went through his basket before you all woke up. Cute kids!

Amber said...

Carson makes me laugh! Your kids looked so cute on Easter. I love the gree dresses.

Anonymous said...

Your girls looked SO cute! That is just so Carson... :) Oh, the joy of having a boy! Atleast he's giving you some good memories to laugh about some day, right?!

Anonymous said...

i really love the dresses!!

LW said...

Carson - what a crack up! Chris thought it was pretty dang funny that Carson got up before everyone....
You have such a beautiful family - and we MISS YOU GUYS! Chris has been SO SO SO busy lately we haven't been able to visit! Bur really is school and work that important?!