Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reading Buddies!!

Once he was a mamma's boy, then he turned into Daddy's boy, and his new favorite is Miss Morgan. When we ask him every night who he wants to read him his books, it is now his big sister. I am grateful, because he has a huge tendency to pick the same books over and over again, and his parents were needing a break from the "David books."


So cute!! I love that I have on record that their were times when they got along and actually had fun with each other, as rare as that may be sometimes!!
(We did mess up and let him watch Bedtime Stories, so after the books, he whines until his Dad breaks down and tells him a story. Spoiled, spoiled, boy.)

6 comments:

The Michiganders said...

I love when Zach snuggles in with the girls to read, it is so sweet. Unfortunately, it usually turns into a jumping on the bed, pillow fight fiasco.

I wish we were out of school! So jealous!

Nichelle said...

That is so cute!! I bet that Morgan love it too. I love it when my girls get along and do cute things like that instead of fighting. Too bad it doesn't happen much.

Brandi said...

That is so cute and nice for you. Morgan is such I good girl. I love her to death. She is so helpful and smart in Activity Days.

Anonymous said...

I hope as Morgan gets old she will continue to do things to help you out. She can be a great help. I just love to read my kids blogs and see my grandkids growing up. I just wish they would slow down, but I know that is not in the cards.

Love,
Mom

Amber said...

How fun! Carson was so cute today. It is going to be fun watching them play T-ball.

Anonymous said...

Aren't big sisters a life saver?! That is so cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one that had a spoiled youngest child :)