Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cousin fun..

A few days before we were supposed to leave town to enjoy a cabin with all the family, we decided to take the kids to Blast-off, so the 3 mom's and the grandma could make a very long grocery list to feed all 17 of us for 5 days. We figured the kids would play, and the ladies could get all of the meal planning done.

The big kids and Uncle Shae played a little golf. It got a little reckless and crazy when Zach and Carson decided to join in the fun.

Carson wanted tokens so bad, and when we finally hooked him up with some, him and Zach decided to play Skee-ball (I think that is what they call that game??)! It was rather dangerous, I don't think it is recommended to throw the balls overhand for this particular game. We were running everywhere to catch balls that he threw, and then bounced off the cage. I tried to help him, but he really wanted to try it all by himself. I am so glad it was a slow day, and we didn't injure anyone.




They had so much fun, I only wish they had cousins around all the time to play with!!


1 comment:

The Michiganders said...

Want to hit Blast Off tommorow? I am game! We are getting so bored around here. I need a fun plan. I would just love to sit and visit while Zach and Carson kncok people out with the Skee Balls.

He He!