Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Paige!


This little lady turned 7 today! As I think back seven years ago, it has gone so fast. Paige was the kind of baby that you want to never grow up! She was patient, happy, slept like a rock, barely cried...such a sweety! Here we are years later, and lucky for me a lot of those things have not changed.
My favorite things about Paige...she is mellow...she is sweet...she makes friends so easily...she is funny (she really makes us laugh!)...she has a very tender heart...she can be a tomboy and a girly girl...she loves nature and to be outside...with enough sleep (so important for her) she is quite happy and pleasant...and, I must say I love the curly hair and freckles!!
I would love to post some pictures of her special day, but I had to give her the batteries out of my camera. What kind of mom gives her daughter a new toy with no batteries?

7 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Happy Birthday Paige! We hope you had a wonderful day. Sorry we didn't call today, we were out of town until 10:00 tonight. We will call you tomorrow. Love you!

LW said...

Happy birthday Paige! What a sweet girl! Kaia loved when Paiger would come up and play with her when we were out camping.

Anonymous said...

We ♥ Paige! Zach says he is "so angry" that he didn't get invited to your party. I love thinking back to the day you entered this world--almost in the car on the ay to the hospital. You were in a hurry to meet your family.

I hope you had a special day!

Love Aunt Shellie and all tha family

Nichelle said...

Happy Birthday Paige!! I hope that you had a great day. The girls had so much fun at your birthday party. Thanks for having them.

Anonymous said...

You are so right that Paige is such a sweet, mellow child. She is growing up so fast. Sometimes I wish they would slow down on growing up, but I guess that is the way it is suppose to be.

Mom

Amberlee said...

Hey lady- where've you been? Feels like I haven't seen you forever. I hope you're at the next recipe group! Happy birthday to Paige!

Anonymous said...

You're such a good mom to give her your batteries... hope she had a great day! I have to say I love her freckles and curles also :)