Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Morgan!!


It is birthday time at this house, and this time it is Morgan's turn! Since it is #10, we are going for our top ten things we love about Miss Morgan.

1. This lady is helpful, she is always willing to help out!

2. She is always looking for something to make or do, she hates to be bored, especially sitting around watching a movie.

3. She remembers everything she has ever heard- she is a pretty good resource to have around.

4. She is starting to become a great babysitter. We have left her while I run to the doctor, or go visiting teaching, and she does really well.

5. She loves to cook- we do a lot of cooking, and she is starting to make quite a few things all by herself! Pretty soon, I might be able to assign her a certain night if the week, and I'll have the night off!

6. She loves to make people happy, especially her parents. (I wonder is this will still be the same when she turns 14 or so??)

7. She is a really great sister.

8. She wants to be a good friend- I realize you can't possibly be a ten year old girl and have that always happen- but she tries really hard.

9. She is responsible. If you ask her to do it, pretty good chances it is going to get done.

10. That long red hair- even though I wish I could fix it better, I wouldn't change it for anything!!
Happy Birthday Morgan!!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

I am going to miss her so much in activity days. She is a great girl. and congrats on your pregnancy. I hope all is well.

Nichelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!! I hope that she had a wonderful birthday. I can't believe how fast they grow up. She is such a good girl and she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

She is so much like Dad. He loves to be busy and TV watching, unless late at night is a waste of time. She is growning up too fast.

Love,
Mom

Holly said...

Are you kidding me?! She can't be that old already! WHat a doll!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday to our sweet Morgan. She is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady. It does't seem possible that the years fly by so quickly. I find myself visiting with her like she is a little adult (and she is)!! Happy Birthday and love you lots!