Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sea World

The first show we saw at Sea World was the Sea Lion and Otter show. Here is a picture in front of them. Don’t mind Carson’s expression, it was a pretty smelly spot!!

Calif_10 184

My kids thought the show was so funny. They laughed like crazy.

Calif_10 188

The dolphin show was next. It turned out to be Morgan’s favorite. I wish we could have seen it twice, but we had so many other things to see, we didn’t have time.

Calif_10 212 Calif_10 234

Calif_10 224

We went to the Shamu show twice. It is so neat to see what they can train those whales to do. I loved watching my kids see these animals for the first time.

Calif_10 243

The water would slosh out all over the edges of the tank when the whales swam. They can move a lot of water around.

Calif_10 241 Calif_10 242 Calif_10 245 Calif_10 251 IMG_0206

As we left the show, we were walking the skywalk over the whale tanks, and this little guy was putting on his own show. He was teasing some birds standing on the side of the pool. He would toss a fish from his mouth to them and see if any of them were brave enough to come and get it. He kept rolling his tongue like that, and it looked like he was laughing at them.

IMG_0212 IMG_0207

Calif_10 259

The splash zone.

My kids are still singing the Shamu splash song, and doing the actions.

Calif_10 264

We loved Sea World, can’t wait to go back someday!! Grandma you are so welcome to come too!! (She really likes the fish.)

2 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Where do I sign up for a blog makeover? It's so cute!!! I read all your posts on bloglines. So I'm sorry I never leave you any comments. I'm so glad you were able to go on that trip. It looks like you guys ha so much fun!!

becky ward said...

big "FISH" fascinate me! i am so jealous of your visit to sea world. glad you had fun.