Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Eve with the Lowry’s

We always spend Christmas Eve with Aaron’s brothers and his parents. This year Aunt Sherry brought Grandpa Lindberg up from Wyoming to spend the evening with us. We always have a nice dinner, a little program, the Right and Left game, a cousin gift exchange, and a white elephant gift exchange. I was terrible taking pictures this year. Almost all of the pictures I have of Christmas I had to steal from my mom and sister. The only picture I actually took on Christmas Eve, was one of my favorites. Carson and Kinlee asJoseph and Mary. They weren’t exactly the most reverent Mary and Joseph we have ever seen. We actually had to try for a very long time to get a decent picture of them. They really thought it was funny to silly faces for all of the photos.


1-15-2011 053


We had a great time. We came home with some LOVELY white elephant gifts…and lots of great memories. We really enjoyed seeing Grandpa Lindberg for the night.

No comments: