Sunday, January 16, 2011

Roller Skating


Paige had one request for me while her cousins were here…she REALLY wanted to go roller skating. We went last Christmas and had a great time, and she wanted to continue the tradition. We were a little shorter in numbers this time. We were missing some cousins (Jessica and family had to get back home,) some sick Grandparents (whose so kindly kept Cooper so I could try to help Carson,) and one dad (Aaron.) We sure missed all of them. I especially missed Aaron when I was trying to teach Carson to skate and my arms were breaking.


IMG_1616


Uncle Shae was super brave to take these little boys out during the boys only skate.


IMG_1605IMG_1656


Morgan and Rachel, stopping by to say Hi to the mothers and brothers that needed a little rest and a snack.


IMG_1624. IMG_1630


Snack Time.


IMG_1638 IMG_1639


Paige wanted to try out the Limbo competition. I love this picture, because it is so Paige. This little girl makes a friend everywhere we go. I love that she is such a friendly little lady. I didn’t get a picture of Morgan doing her Limbo-oops- and she actually tied with another girl and won.


IMG_1645
































Till next year…

5 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Umm.. your overachieving is killing me. I feel like such a loser that I can't keep up with my blog. Plus- I don't even have some of these pictures. Is there a way I can get those? I feel so sad I missed out on all of those fun times. That WILL not happen next year. It made me too sad:( Thanks for posting!!

The Michiganders said...

I am sooo glad we went! It was a good time even though we missed everyone who couldn't go.

I will work on getting photos to Jess.

Glad someone is blogging! I hope to be back soon!

Holly said...

Looks like a fun day for sure! LOVE the first pic. of all the girls! Reminds me of me and my sisters! :)

Elena said...

We went over Christmas break too. I really have forgotten how much fun roller skating is. And that rink hasn't changed a bit!

Anonymous said...

Love your post. I need to get busy and do a post of my own. I sure love that my grandchildren love to spend time with each other.