Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again!!!

I feel like I took a bit of a blogging vacation! I was feeling bad, but as I read everyones post's yesterday, I learned I am not the only having a crazy sort of summer! My sister's both left town a couple of days ago, so here we are, trying to get back into the swing of reality. It is little hard since my sisters and I are not really good at getting enough sleep when we are together, so I am exhausted! I also have a never ending head cold, Carson has two ear infections, I have SO much stuff to get ready for girls camp, and Paige's birthday is the weekend before girls camp! I hope someday I can relax again!
I have been wanting to post pictures from the 4th of July, but since I lost my camera for a bit over the holiday, I have to get my mom to burn a CD for me! Until then, the girls went to a little Cheer Camp, (a fundraiser for the Bonneville cheerleaders!) the last two days and here's a little show they did for the parents! Sorry, it is so far back, we were in the stadium and a bit far away!
Morgan is is the middle of the three little girls in the middle!

Paige is in there somewhere!

7 comments:

Nichelle said...

That is so cute. I forgot to get Tabrie signed up for that camp. I know what you mean about the head cold. I don't think my head will ever feel the same again. I hope that you can relax some time soon.

Elena said...

Well at least you are having a fun crazy summer (minus the illnesses). I did girls camp a few years back and I remember how stressful that was. Good luck!

Holly said...

I know all about loosing camera's dang it! :) haha. These pics bring back lots of memories for me, I used to teach those cheer camps plus I went to them when I was little too! :) Hope we get to see you at the next recipe group!

Amberlee said...

I felt like I went on blogging vacation too. It's hard to come back and have so much to catch up on. I bet the cheer camp was so cute!

sorichfamily said...

ah, the bonneville bee's! they are so cute! you are such a good mama to have such a fun summer planned! good luck with girl's camp!

The Michiganders said...

Can I come back to Idaho?

Anonymous said...

The Long's daughter called for my girls to do the camp and I completely forgot to ever call her back. It looks like they had fun!!