Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Camping Trip

Before the 4th of July, (I know I am behind a bit!) Grandpa and Grandma Williamson, Michelle's family, Jessica's family and my family, went to Island Park to go camping for a couple of days! We had a great time, even the last night when NONE of the adults got any sleep! Some of the little ones had decided maybe they didn't much care for sleeping in the woods!! Here are some highlights of the trip!
Meghan, Rachel, Morgan, Isabell, and Grandpa Rich after swamping the canoe! The older girls begged and begged for Grandpa to help them do this over and over again! Paige loved playing in the water! It was a little cold for the adults, but the kiddos were much braver!
In the middle of the day it was really hot! Aaron and Michelle are trying to relax in the shade! Carson and Zach spent a lot of the trip not feeling well, but we gave them some Motrin and they made the best of it!
Paige borrowed her dad's "razor" (she means visor!) and it was so cute we had tto take a photo!
Here is my little boy feeling better, well enough at least to completely cover himself in dirt!
Here is the crew watching the fish at Big Springs! The little boys really liked watching the HUGE fish eat the leftover pancakes Grandma was feeding them!
Paige and Isabell were protecting themselves from Grandpa and his squirt gun!


More water fights!!
We had so much fun, even though we had to deal with not much sleep, and lots of insanely hungry mosquito's.

5 comments:

Holly said...

You aren't behind! I just posted my 4th pics today too. :) Looks like the perfect weekend!

JANEAL said...

What a fun camping trip! Cute pictures! Looks like you've been having fun with you sister here. We'll miss you at recipe group.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

It seems like I haven't seen you in forever! I know I saw you on sunday, but between me with my son and you with yours I didn't really get to say hello! Your camping trip looked like so much fun, I wish i were comfortable for one last trip, but i don't see it happening!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys have been around the world and back already this summer! You'll have to tell me where that water park is in Boise, we went to Roaring Spring this weekend and it was huge, but also very expensive! We're there a lot and it's so dang HOT it's hard to find things to do :)

Nichelle said...

I feel ya, I am so behind too. I love all of the pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. Were bummed you aren't going to be at recipe group. I hope you guys are having a great time with all of the family that is in town.