Sunday, July 27, 2008

Paige's many Birthday Parties!

Paige was lucky enough to have her birthday for three days this year! Grandma Monica wanted to have a little party for her on Wednesday, because they were going to be out of town for her official birthday! So, Grandma picked her and Morgan up early on Wednesday and let them destroy her kitchen as they made these!


Grandma gave her a Mariposa Barbie Doll, and she spent the rest of the night sitting in the middle of the yard, playing all by herself. Or she would move up on to the trampoline!



Two days later was Paiges actual birthday, and she woke up to balloons! (Thanks Amberlee for the cute idea!)

Early Friday morning Grandma Jackie came by to wish Paige a Happy Birthday, before she left town for the weekend! I was still a little foggy, so I did not remember to take any photo's. She brought Paige her presents, which kept her content for the rest of the day!

That day, we went as a family to Gameworld, and then had a little party at home! I forgot to take my camera to Gameworld, which was such a pity, because we could have had some funny shots!

Daddy wanted to get Paige a soccer set, (she is a bit of a tomboy!) so we set it up and played for a while! (Until I kicked a ball, trying to score against her father, and hit her on her bare legs! Causing her to cry and bringing the Birthday Party to an abrupt end!)


The next day (Saturday) we had some friends come over for a party! We had a little carnival in the backyard.

Carson was really enjoying his hot dog and Cheetos, he was really enjoying dipping his Cheetos in ketchup! All the little girls thought this was funny and gross!!

Well, after all of this celebrating, I am a bit exhausted! I only hope we can survive, since in a couple days I have an Anniversary, then within the week Aaron and Morgan both have birthday's! I guess, we will just be partying for a couple of weeks!!!

7 comments:

JANEAL said...

What a lucky girl....I'll bet she was loving all of the parties!

Elena said...

I think we should get our kids together, Carter and Carson can eat ketchup together and Halle and Paige can play Mariposa barbies all day long. :) Good luck with all the celebrating fun you have coming up. That's how our November is around here.

Nichelle said...

How fun for her to have so many parties!! Wow you are sure going to have a crazy next couple of weeks. I hope you survive.

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe Paige is 6! Tucker is soon to be 6 also! Man how time flies! I hear you on the busy part...I feel like I have done nothing but party and travel this Summer! It has been crazy...we'll do lunch some time, let's say 2015???

Amberlee said...

Wow- so many parties! I bet she was loving it! Did she like all the balloons? My kids love it!

The Michiganders said...

You know it isn't a party until the birthday girl cries. "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...."

We really missed out--I would have loved to see you score a goal against Aaron.

Meg says--"What a surprise! Carson is eating something with ketchup? No way! Unbelievable."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!

Anonymous said...

You girls are so good at giving your kids partys. I think you learned it from all the times I hired you and Michelle to do Brian and Jessica's birthday parties.

Mom