Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Paige!!


My little lady turns 6 today! She has been looking for her birthday on the calender for months now, and crossing off days trying to get it to come sooner.
I wanted to post some pictures of the birthday girl, right after she was born, but they are a little sad, She looks really beat up, and bruised. She was born so fast she looks like she came through a war zone! (She was born 15 minutes after we got to the hospital, we even left our car running, in front of the hospital!)I was really excited to have another girl, because I really wanted Morgan to have a sister! She was (and usually still is) sweet as can be! She never cried, she slept a ton, and I didn't even have to help her fall asleep. She would lie on the floor, or wherever she was, and just fall asleep by herself!


Here are some of our favorite Paige pictures!

She can be so mild, and then the next minute totally wild!

Happy Birthday Paiger!

6 comments:

Holly said...

She is SO stinkin' cute! :) Hope she has the perfect day!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nichelle said...

Happy Birthday Paige!! She is such a doll. I hope she has a great 6th birthday!!

♥Seri said...

Happy 6th Birthday Paigers!!
We hope you had a fabulous day as you turned the big 6!!
Did you happen to get two front teeth? Caden is upset that his haven't fallen out yet, but he's got one out and one loose on the bottom. He's catching up to you!
I love the picture of you on your birthday! What a darling girl you are! I love to look at your pictures to see how you've grown and changed!
We love you!!

Unknown said...

I hope she had a wonderful birthday. She is such a cute girl...love all the pictures.

Unknown said...

What a QT!! I remember the day she was born...seems like not too long ago! Wow, time flies! My Tucker will be 6 in just a few weeks...remember being big and prego together?