Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cooper

It has been a while since I have done a post just on Cooper.  We can’t believe he is getting big so fast.  Morgan, Paige, and Carson are so good with him,  even when he pulls hair and messes up their rooms every time he walks in them.  Here are a few of his latest tricks.

This little boy loves his blankets.  He tries to carry them everywhere he goes, and whenever he sees them on the floor, he lays down and rubs his face in them.  I should have taken a picture, but it cracks me up when I walk by his crib and see a blanket halfway pulled between the slats.  He wants them out, but can’t quite do it himself.

 03-24-2011 068 

Cooper is super messy right now. I don’t know if I should just give up on cleaning, because he is constantly going through all the drawers and bookshelves and unloading everything.

 3-25-2011 018

3-25-2011 009

A couple of my favorite boys.  Cooper’s hair is always little wild.  It lays down nice after a bath, but after he has a nap this is how lovely it looks.

3-25-2011 001  

Sleepy Boy.

3-25-2011 004 

3-25-2011 012

Dangerous new tricks.  He is climbing everywhere now, such a painful age.  It seems he always has a bruise on his head from falling or running into something.

 3-25-2011 007    3-25-2011 011 

Whenever I need to get something done, we pull out the Spiderman chair and turn on Baby Einsteins.  It usually gives me 15 minutes or so to get some of his destruction cleaned up.

  3-25-2011 015

He is turning into such a busy little guy, we can’t wait for summer till we can just let him loose in the backyard.

I have to add, that I am so grateful for my other kiddos and how willing they are to help me out with this little tornado. 

2 comments:

The Michiganders said...

I love when he bites the bottom of his paci in his mouth--like the photo of him on the couch.

Miss my Coop. Really Bad.

♥Seri said...

Sounds like this little tornado would fit in just nicely at my house -- probably wouldn't even know he was here to tell you the truth since my house is constantly in tornado stage!! As for the bumps and bruises that is a constant given with my boys as well... Kennedy is just a few steps behind Cooper -- her new favorite place to make a mess is in the bathroom and toilet...ugh!