Sunday, April 24, 2011

Detroit Science Center…last part

Meghan just sitting outside of the museum…looking pretty cute:)

IMG_0307

The kids decided to try out a chemistry lab. They gave them cute little bags with aprons, notepads, and some supplies to keep.

IMG_0289 

They performed some experiments with cabbage and some other stuff you would find in your house.  I had to leave with Cooper, so I didn’t get to see what they were up to, but I do think they are some cute little scientists.

 IMG_0295 

IMG_0299

IMG_0300

Right before the place closed we went to an electricity show.  We got to see this girls hair go a little crazy with static electricity, see a little lightning, and hear some loud bangs.  I was worried Cooper would get scared, but we covered his ears and he did great.

IMG_0301

One last picture with the dinosaur before we leave.  Sorry Morgan, I didn’t have a picture with Paige’s arm not covering your face.

 IMG_0303

IMG_0304

No comments: