Sunday, April 24, 2011

The tree, backyard fun, and a little sleepover

My sister has a huge tree in her backyard.  Her kids love it, and tell my kids all the time how much fun it is.  My little ones were really excited to try it out.

IMG_0330

They climb up really high and sometimes they take bean bag chairs with them.  I kinda wonder what the neighbors think of this.

IMG_0314

IMG_0308

IMG_0309 

IMG_0328

IMG_0329

IMG_0315 

Carson making a mess in the garden.

IMG_0317

Coop was loving the nice weather, and a bit of freedom.

IMG_0318

IMG_0313

Michelle and Morgan pushing Cooper in the swing.

IMG_0320

Shae, Zach, and upside down Carson.  He didn’t get hurt when he came down, even though it looks like he should have.

IMG_0321 

The girls enjoying one last slumber, movie party.  Cooper decided to join in the fun for a few seconds.

 IMG_0327  

We had such a fun trip, and are so thankful that the Michiganders were so sweet to host us. We loved all the fun times and memories we were able to make. 

3 comments:

becky ward said...

that is a BIG tree! i think i would have had a heart attack watching my kids play in it. but, the beanbag chairs is a nice touch!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had such a good time. It is so fun that the cousins get along so well. It is so fun to visit Michelle and her family. Thats for blogging all the pictures.

Love,
Mom

♥Seri said...

Ooooh! My boys would be way jealous of that cool tree AND the cool beanbag idea! Although if they were reading or sleeping up in that beanbag I don't think I'd mind! I could see the girls doing that but no so much my boys! Glad you had such a great trip! Excited to see you guys soon!