Sunday, April 17, 2011

Layover

For Spring Break this year, we took a little trip to Michigan to see my sister and her family.  My kids were so excited it had been a long time since they had been on plane.  Paige and Carson could not remember the last time they had flown.  I was really excited to watch Carson, because he is really into airplanes and how they work.  Unfortunately the morning we left he woke up with a stomach ache, and just didn’t feel good enough to care about what we were doing.  I felt so bad as we were up in the air and he was pretty uncomfortable,  I had no medicine or any way to really help him.  I was actually relieved when we landed and he had some “air sickness” (that went all over him, me, and his backpack.) 

Here we are hanging out in Houston waiting for our flight to Detroit. 

IMG_0067 

IMG_0065

No comments: