Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom! We decided in honor of your birthday we would name our top ten favorite things about Grandma Monica!

10. You are always up for silly fun with the grand kids.
9. You are always willing to rearrange your schedule to help out children, grandchildren, and MGpa.
8. You will sew or fix anything we ask, even if it must be done the next day, and you have to stay up till 1 A.M.
7. You are very generous.
6. You are so laid back and patient when we invade your house for weeks at a time.
5. You will always volunteer to do the rotten job of grocery shopping, when we invade your house for weeks at a time.
4. You can paint, do drywall, texture ceilings, and lay tile, like no other lady can!
3. You are forever worrying about and trying to help your family in any way you can.
2. You are a fabulous sport when we continually tease you!
1. You are a fantastic Grandma! (We all know my kids would move in with you if they were given the choice!)

Thanks for everything! We Love You!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was nice to wake up this morning and read this. I am so glad my family thinks I'm great. I love you all.

Thanks,
Mom

Nichelle said...

She sounds like a fabulous mom and Gma. I hope that she has a wonderful day!!

The Michiganders said...

amen sister....

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Mom! I am sure you are all those things and more...I am also sure I have been the cause of a few of your late nights fixing things...syphoning gas with a hose...sewing prom dresses...jumping on beds and eating all your food! Your grandkids are lucky to have you!

LW said...

Wow - it's so true! Monica is so amazing!!! We just love her so much! I'm so lucky I married into a family with such wonderful aunts and uncles!!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so sweet.My mom is so much the same, always helping us one way or another. What would we do without them??!