Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Today Miss Morgan turned 9 years old. I laugh everytime I see this newborn picture of her! She was so dark, and chubby, and she looked somewhat Indian to me! It is crazy she would soon turn into a very light skinned red headed little girl!!! This is a picture of her in her blessing dress. Her Great-Grandma Jean knitted this dress for her. I remember it arrived in the mail the day Morgan was born, and my Mom brought it to the hospital for us to try it on her!
Her three month old pictures! Gotta love the double chin!!!

Morgan hated the feel of grass as a baby! It was so nice, I would just set out a blanket on the grass, and she would never crawl off of it, because she didn't want to feel the grass on her bare skin.


My Sweet Grandma Glenna helping little Morgan to walk.
Morgan on her baptism day. Her Grandma Monica made her baptism dress for her! We loved it!
Here is my sweet girl, growing up so quickly! She is such a good girl! She tries so hard to please everyone around her, and I am amazed at how she does just about everything she is asked. This little lady would rather help me cook or clean, than most anything else! We love her curious mind, even if we always are not totally patient with all of her questions!
Happy Birthday Morgie-Bug!!! We love you!!

8 comments:

♥Seri said...

Morgs:
Happy 9th Birthday! I wanted to call you, but now it's too late. I bet you're in bed already. I will call you tomorrow! I hope you had a fabulous day! I LOVED looking at all your cute pictures! You were a darling baby and have turned into a beautiful young lady! I really liked the last birthday picture your mom posted (the most recent one). After talking with your Dad on Friday, I have realized something. I need to hire you to come over and be my live-in housekeeper! I heard you love to clean and help with whatever. You'd be great for the job! I too like to clean but I never have enough time to get everything cleaned that needs be cleaned! Maybe next summer you could come over for a week and hang out with me and all the boys!!! Well, I'll call you tomorrow and we'll talk! Little lady --Hope you're birthday was super!
Love ya,
Aunt Seri

The Michiganders said...

Oh--I want to kiss those cute baby cheeks. It seems like yesterday--could it really have been 9 years ago?

We were so excited for Miss Morgan to be born--so excited to have a girl cousin. Who knew they would end up more like sisters? Go MRM!

Hope she has a wonderful friend party tommorow. SO wish we were there to celebrate!

Nichelle said...

Happy birthday Morgan!! I hope that you had a great day!

Holly said...

She is beautiful! I bet it's hard to believe you have a nine year old!! They grow up so fast!!

Anonymous said...

These grandkids are growing up so quickly. They are all so beautiful, even the boys. I love them so much.

Head Over Hills said...

Happy birthday Morgie bug! We love you. We are going to call you later today to tell you Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great party!

Unknown said...

What a darling young lady! I remember when she was born, right before my Tanner! Wow! They grow up too fast. I love checking out your blog and all your cute pics of your family!

JANEAL said...

What a beautiful birthday girl!