Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Carson's 1 Toy......

The other night, when Grandpa and Grandma Lowry came over for a visit, Carson would not leave Grandpa Lowry alone! He kept showing him toys, and talking non-stop. He was being pretty cute, but he was making a horrible mess, so when he went heading back to his room to pull out more toys, I told him No! We had enough toys out! He kept begging and pleading with me, and like a sucker I gave in and told him he could only bring out 1 more toy! The next thing we see, is Carson pulling his 1 toybox out of his room, completely filled with toys!! He then proceded to stack them as high as he could on Grandpa! He was having his own little game of "Show and Tell!"





It is a little disturbing to me that he is already figuring out ways to undermine my authority and get his own way! Whatever will he be like in the fabulous teenage years?

7 comments:

Nichelle said...

That is pretty funny!! I tell you my kids are always out doing me. I just don't know how they come up with these things.

Unknown said...

Kids are smarter than you think! I can't beleive how big yours are getting, by the way. They are darling! Are you ready for school to start yet? I AM!!

Head Over Hills said...

Uh oh! You are in so much trouble. What a little smarty pants! Good thing he's cute!

JANEAL said...

He's a smart boy! Don't you love when they out smart ya?!

♥Seri said...

I'm laughing -- not at you but because that thought races through my little brain at least 10 times a day when my boys throw tantrums, tell me no, or start manipulating the situation over a stupid toy, a privelage, or a piece of candy! So then I think about dating, parties, and wanting to use the car. Then I step back in the moment and am grateful it's only about a piece of candy or a t.v. show!! Tar Tar is hillarious and I liked the smile on Grandpa's face as he's piling the toys on his lap!!

Elena said...

I think that's a sure sign of intelligence. :) I'm impressed that he had all his toys in a toy bucket to begin with. My kids would have had to search for their toys for a while before they could bring them out.

The Michiganders said...

Wonder if I can get that "one" thing to work in my favor--like 1 diet coke could actually be 1 liter of diet coke. Or 1 cookie could actually be 1 box of cookies. Or 1 nap could actually be sleeping all day....

I heart Carson.