Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Morgan's Birthday Party!

Morgan's birthday was on a Sunday this year, so we kinda stayed home and tried to have fun at our house! Morgan really wanted me to do something with her. She hates our normal routine of putting Cason to bed, and having them watch a movie or do something quiet, while Aaron and I have a nap! Morgan hates when we have naps! She gets bored and she thinks is takes forever. So, on her birthday (her Dad was still recovering, so he got to take a nap), but Morgan and I got to make a cake! For anyone who knows Morgan well, this is about her favorite activity!
After we cooked, we went to Grandpa and Grandma Williamson's house for dinner and a party! Morgan got to open her presents, and played some games with Grandpa nad Grandma.

After presents we had cake and ice cream. Morgan picked out this cake from a cook book! I let her choose from whatever one we had the ingredients for, and she loved this one. She thought it was so neat that you sliced it in half, and put filling in the middle! She loved it, but it wasn't my favorite tasting cake!!

Grandma and Grandpa Lowry were out of town on Sunday, so they came over for a party on Monday! It was fun to spread out her presents, so she could enjoy them for a while, before she opened more!


Thanks to the Grandma's and Grandpa's for helping Morgan to have a great couple of days!

5 comments:

JANEAL said...

What a fun birthday! That's great that she likes to bake. How fun to get to make your own birthday cake.

Nichelle said...

Sounds like a fun time. Maybe she could come over and help me bake. She probably can do it better than me. I can't bake! That sounds like a good idea to let them help make their birthday cake, my girls would love that too.

Head Over Hills said...

What a fun birthday! The cake looks great. What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she enjoyed her birthday.

Anonymous said...

I love how Bug has a GINORMAS smile on her face when she is holding the money!! Happy Birthday!