Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Eve

I know this is old news, hopefully I will be caught up soon. For Christmas Eve, at Aaron's parents house, we always have a lovely prime rib dinner that Aunt Sherry Cooks for us. After an early dinner we play some games with the kids. The grandchildren will never let Grandma Jackie end the tradition of the "Right and Left game!" We do a little talent show (this year Aunt Camille even talked the 3 big Lowry boys into singing Jingle Bells while they sucked on helium balloons!) My camera batteries had died or I would have had a very very funny video to post.

Then the little kids act out the nativity. This year, Grandma Jackie asked if Carson wanted to play Joseph, I was a little worried. He seems more like an unruly cow or sheep to me, but she had bribery. For a few peanut butter cups, he was a darling little Joseph. Almost as cute as his little cousin who played "Mary."
We had a great evening, I only wish I would have been able to take more pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you could have got that video, it would be fun to tease AJ about. Looks like you had fun.

Mom

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I laughed so hard about the unruly cow or sheep part. I would have thought that exact thing if they asked Gabe to be Joseph. I am so glad that he did so well. I also wish that you had a video of the helium singing. That may have beat the unruly cow remark.

Where were you last night, there were things at that party that had your name written all over it, hahahaha!!!

♥Seri said...

Cute pics -- wish you would have recorded the helium singing. (I didn't know they did that!) That would be nothing short of hillarious! Glad your unruly cow was a sweet, kind Joseph this year!