Thursday, January 15, 2009

To Shower or not to Shower....

So, I had thought my little Sunbeam had outgrown a bit of his naughtiness. He has been pretty sweet, even though he can be a bit messy. This morning, it got quite messy. I almost always shower at night because I don't want him to do this.

This morning I got in the shower, fixed my hair, and when I came out it wasn't pretty. He usually gets into food, but today he cranked it up a notch.

I might have to blame my brother-in-law Shae, for this unfortunate event. On Christmas morning, he had a Sharpie. The idea was to put a "C" and "Z" on every toy that the boys opened that was the same, so they could tell them apart. It worked great, and they got along so much better this year.


During the shower, he found a present that was for Morgan, that had not been opened. He took it out of the wrapper, got the dry erase markers out, and tried to mark her present. He must have gotten bored after that, because next he marked my fridge, wall, piano, and rug.




Lucky for me it wasn't a Sharpie, and I was able to get all the marker out...I wonder if I will be as lucky the next time???

8 comments:

Holly said...

Oh no! We went through a stage like this, when I had to take 5 min. showers or none at all! haha. Funny to us on the outside right?! :)

Elena said...

LOL!!! I know I shouldn't laugh, but I just love that someone else has kids like mine. I guess misery loves company. Glad you got it all off. Especially off you piano, that could have been bad!

Nichelle said...

I am glad that you were able to erase the drawing. It is pretty funny because it didn't happen to me. I don't know if I would dare shower anymore.

Anonymous said...

He sure is cute, don't you think. We have to love those little boys. I wonder if his wife someday will take a shower and have a similar experience.

Mom

SueAnn said...

I am not laughing because I am going through this with my two year old and it is NOT pretty!! It makes me feel worse that your three going on four year old is still in this stage, and mine barely turned two! Is there hope for the near future? I can only shower if Trent is home or Emry is napping. Call me and we can whine about it to each other! :)

♥Seri said...

Oh dear! I was just waiting to read if was a Sharpie or not, because I would really be feeling your pain. I thought you were going to say he found the Sharpie and wrote all over your couch! Whew! Happy to hear it all came out. :)
Oh the joy of a boy!

Amberlee said...

Yikes! I can't believe how crazy boys can be. I'm not sure if I would dare shower anymore with him awake :)

Amber said...

That is bad! I hope it all came out alright. I am sure I will be calling you at some point to find out what you did to get it off your walls because it is bound to happen at my house eventually.