Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sledding

Before it got too cold to be outside, the cousins LOVED going sledding. Carson and Zach spent most of the time on the 4-wheelers with the dad's, but the girls loved being pulled around in the sleds.
Aaron found a rather large, and very stout, sled at the CAL store. It fit quite a few grandkids at a time.






Just wanted to tell Uncle Shae that we love the bright orange Detroit lions hat!




I am so glad we went sledding when we did, since a few days later it was 0 degrees outside, and now we have almost no snow left. If it is going to be this cold outside, we should at least deserve big fluffy snowflakes falling, (not blowing) to the ground.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, the fun of bundling up twenty times a day, snow on the floor, muddy boots, and cold hands and noses! Looks like your kids have the sledding thing down! That is exactly what we do around here, including the big sled from Cal Ranch! Too funny!

JANEAL said...

Ya gotta love the freezing Idaho weather. I must say I haven't missed it! I love to ride on the sled behind the 4 wheeler. I'll bet your kids had a blast while their cousins were visiting.

Anonymous said...

Nice post, Brenda. We had such a great time. I'm glad you like the orange hat. One correction--it's a Tigers hat, not Lions. We don't talk about the Lions in Detroit right now.
-Shae

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we had snow when the family was together, because since I drove back in the snow last week we haven't had any.

Gma