Wednesday, August 17, 2011

4th of July parade

I love our family tradition of going to the parade on the fourth.  I love watching my kids get excited about the same things I liked when I was a kid.  We now watch the firework with my extended family and also Aaron’s.  My kids love to spend the holiday playing with all kinds of cousins.

Grandpa Rich and Cooper

IMG_0893 

IMG_0867

Michelle, Me, Cooper and Meghan

IMG_0871

Uncle Shae, Zach, and Carson

IMG_0872

The whole gang

IMG_0880

 IMG_0873 

Lots and lots of cousins

IMG_0879 

Paige, Brinley, Haylee, Isabell, and Uncle Adam

IMG_0881

Jacee, Morgan, and Rachel

IMG_0882

Grandpa and Grandma Williamson

 IMG_0885 

Jessica and Emery

 IMG_0889

2 comments:

sorichfamily said...

those quilts on the ground look strangely familiar!! so fun to see your whole family together!!

Lynsey said...

So much fun! The thing I remember most about the 4th of July parade last time we were there for the 4th, is the belly dancers...interesting stuff

We miss you guys already! It's so fun to be with all of you!