Wednesday, August 17, 2011

a night on the town

While my sister was visiting from Michigan, we paid the big cousins to watch the little cousins, and headed out on a date.  We went to Plum Loco for dinner (my parents favorite restaurant) and then went bowling.  We played boys against girls, thinking we would get creamed, but luckily we held our own. 

A sweet picture of me entering all of our names into the computer.

 IMG_0842

The mom.  She was our secret weapon, she had taken a bowling class back in the college years.

IMG_0843

The Dad. 

IMG_0844

Michelle and Shae doing a little couples bowling.

IMG_0845 

Aaron and I taking a turn.

 IMG_0847 

I wish I had a video of Aaron bowling.  He has some Fred Flinstone similarities.

 IMG_0849  

We had such a fun night, it was good to be with such great company.  We are already planning a rematch for the next visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun. I think Dad had a good time. We have to plan the rematch with the Hill's.

becky ward said...

that looks like so much fun!