Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shoshone Falls

On our way to Boise, we decided to stop in Twin Falls and have a picnic with Jessica and her girls. The weather was beautiful, and it was great that the kiddo's got to see their cousin's and play after being in the car for a few hours.
Paige, Isabell, Morgan, and Haylee
The falls were beautiful! You could feel the mist from the water clear on the other side of the canyon! I can not believe that in all the time I have lived in Idaho that this was the first time I had been to these falls!


We then were on out way to Boise! Even though these kids look wild, it really tired them out to make for a much more peaceful drive during nap time! Thanks to the Hill girls for spending the afternoon with us!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow, that picture of the falls is gorgeous. Poor Carson is surrounded by girls. He is such a character. I love the bottom picture of him. I hope you guys had a good trip to Boise.

JANEAL said...

I've never been to Shoshone Falls...I'll have to go, it looks beautiful. Looks like your kids love being with their cousins.

Holly said...

I don't think I've ever been to Shoshone Falls either. It's so gorgeous! Your kis are cute too! :)

Nichelle said...

I love to go to Shoshone Falls. It is so pretty there. My girls love it too. The pictures of the kidos are so cute.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I agree with Brandi, That picture of the falls is so dang beautiful! I'm sure the pinic was much needed and tired the kids right out! Your kids are the cutest!

Elena said...

I've never been there either. Thanks for sharing, now I'm going to go check them out!

Head Over Hills said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for coming to see us. We can't wait to see you guys in 2 days! See you soon!