Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged Again!!

So, this is for Nichelle- she had to tag me back, and even though it is almost 1 in the morning, I am going to get this done before I head to Boise tomorrow.
{Mommy Tag}
1. What time do my kids wake up? Carson at about 7:00 and the girls slowly trickle out after that!
2. On a good night, what time do my kids go to sleep? 8:00-8:30
3. How long have I been a mom? Almost 9 years
4. How old was I when I became a mom? 24
5. What's my favorite kids' show? Little Einsteins, because Carson loves it and I get a 30 minute chace to catch up!
6. My least favorite kids' show? Sponge Bob
7. Favorite chore? I don't really LIKE any of them! I really dislike bathrooms, but am so happy when they are done!
8. Favorite meal to cook? Roast, because I can put it in the crockpot at 8:00 am and not think about dinner until 5.
9. What's the meal cooked most often? In the summer grilled chicken, in the winter Crock-pot chicken
10. What's your kids' favorite meal? Pizza or Swedish pancakes
11. What's my favorite thing that Aaron does with the kids? Plays with them in the backyard! They especially like 4-wheeler rides!
12. What are the 5 things that make me smile while being a mom? When they comfort each other when they are hurt or sad, when they share without asking, when they play together, when they are sleeping and look like angels, and when they come home from school so excited to see you and tell you all about the day!
13. Where do you want to take your kids someday? They would love Disneyworld!!
14. When was the last time Aaron and I went out - without kids? Last month to dinner and a movie.
15. One thing you said you would never do as a mom? I always thought it was terrible when Mom's had these cute kids and they would dress them badly (That was as a teenager!) Now I realize sometimes its just a victory to make it out of the house, even if nothing matches!
16. Favorite past time with my kids? Camping, bike rides, and one on one dates!
17. Favorite quality that my mom has? She is totally laid back, and will help me, even if it means changing dentist appointments.
18. Advice for new moms? Keep a journal (or a blog) so you can remember everything! It all starts to fade!
19. What's a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? Paige had to get a cyst removed by her eye! When we went to have it done, she was barely 2 and they had to take her from me screaming until they could give her the gas and put her to sleep! I just sat in the hallway and cried till I heard her stop! And then I just worried because they were doing surgery on my baby girl!
20. When was the last time your kids said I love you? When I tucked them in tonight.

Well, I am not sure who has and hasn't done this tag, but I am going to tag Jessica, Hanna, and Brandi! I would tag Michelle, but I know you have just a bit TOO much going on this week!! Sorry if you girls have already done this one!

Our little family is packed and ready to head to our Annual Lowry Family Reunion! We are excited to go to Boise and McCall (where we have never been before!)I will check on all of you in a week! Have a good one, enjoy this wonderful weather we have waited for forever!!!

8 comments:

JANEAL said...

Isn't it funny the things we say that we won't do when we are a mom...some are easier said than done!

Have a great time at your family reunion!!

Nichelle said...

Thanks for doing the tag!! I wouldn't have cared if you would have waited to do it until you got back from Boise. I hope that you have a great time at you reunion!!

Head Over Hills said...

You are such a good mom! It was fun to read those things about you. Have a fun time in Boise. We can't wait to see you guys!!

Holly said...

Cute tag! Have fun in Boise, you'll love it, the weather there is close to perfect! :)

The Michiganders said...

Thank you for not tagging me. I would have had to put it on my list (see quirk number 6) and then I would have had to stay up very late (quirk #4).

Have fun in McCall!

Amberlee said...

Fun tag! Enjoy your family reunion... sounds like you deserve a break since you've been so busy!

Anonymous said...

We're headed there in a couple weeks! -Right when it's about 100 degrees, ugh! I hope you have (had) fun!!

Amber said...

Brenda,

I hope you dont' mind, but I came across your blog from Brandi's. It was so fun to see all of your cute pictures. If you want to send me your email address I can invite you to my blog...ajvest@msn.com

Amber Vest