Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged!

So, I was tagged by Janeal! It has taken me a while, but here goes, 6 unspectacular quirks about me!

1. I have to get the lotion one out of the way! I, like Janeal, have to have lotion on. After I wash my hands, bath kids, wash dishes, and even if I wake up in the night, I always am putting on lotion. I even remmeber my friends in High School teasing me about this. I cannot stand the feeling of my hands and feet being dry!

2. I don't care for the dark. I let it make me a little nervous! My mind starts to wander, and then I can't make it stop. I know people usually outgrow this personality trait at age 6, but I guess I am not that fortunate!

3. I REALLY like things clean! (Not that I ever get my hearts desire!) I like to clean out closets, because they stay cleaner for a longer amount of time than a kitchen or living room! I like to look at a clean closet, and feel like I have accomplished something!

4. I stay up way too late at night! I can't make myself go to bed! I really love my bed, but I can't make myself head there when my house is so quiet and peaceful, and sometimes even tidy! But I am not a morning person either, so we have a bit of a problem!

5. I blush ALL the time! My own family can make me blush if they just tell everyone to look at me at the same time! I hate to be in front of people or put on the spot and when I am, my face always lets everyone know just how much!

6.Yeah! Last one! These are becoming a bit embarassing! I am the opposite of crafty! I have tried and tried, and 99% of the things I try to make end up in rubbermaids or the garbage cans, because I can't stand to look at them. I have realized I do so much better if I just purchase the project already completed! Then, I just have the huge problem of figuring out where to put it! Which usually means under my bed or against the wall for a couple of months while I think about it!

I feel a little strange posting this! It is so much funner to blog about all the cute things your kids do instead of all the strange things I do! Anyhow, I tag Michelle, Jessica, Nichelle, and Hanna

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!!! I blush all the time, too! Like yesterday when I had to stand up in front of the whole 6th grade because I was the top reader!! It was awful! But I did get a $10 to Borders!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I also love kotion!!!

Anonymous said...

i mean lotion!

JANEAL said...

I'm going to have to tell my husband that I'm not the only one with a lotion problem....he thinks I'm crazy....I'm not YEAH!!!

This was fun reading....thanks for doing it.

Holly said...

I loved reading more about you! I'm with you, I hate doing the tags about myself, but I love reading them about everyone else! :)

Nichelle said...

Gee thanks for tagging me! I don't want everyone to know all of the weird things about me. I loved reading your tag. It's nice to know that you aren't perfect!

Anonymous said...

As cute as your kids are, it's fun to read more about you too. I love the night one. I'm the same way, and my poor son has inherited it. He's TERRIFIED. OH, and I have LOTS of closets you could come clean. :)

Head Over Hills said...

You are so wierd. I never knew all that crazy stuff about you. Just kidding. Maybe some of it is genetic since I suffer from some of the same quirks!

sorichfamily said...

i still remember sitting in our apartment watching you lotion your feet every night before bed...you are crazy!! i think i learned a lot about moisturizing then!! :) and remember how i slept on your floor in the jean blanket for months because i was scared of jen?? good times!! you and kimi were so much more fun and sane!! love all the info about YOU!! keep it coming!

The Michiganders said...

I wish I could do the tag--but I have no quirks--unless you ask my husband. He has a long list.