Friday, June 27, 2008

Settler's Park

Aaron sister Seri and her husband Adam live right by this great park! It has a ton of toys and this little water park! The kids Loved playing in the water, and playing with the cousins! Boise was so warm compared to the nasty weather we were having here-it felt wonderful!
The kids would get all wet, and since we forgot towels, they had to lay on the cement to warm up!

It was really hard to get a photo of my little boy! He was so excited he would not stay still or look at me!!

I could not believe I got them all lined up, and still for a second!!


Three pretty cute little boys! Thanks to Adam and Seri for hosting us for a day before the reunion! We all had a blast!



7 comments:

JANEAL said...

What a fun park.....why don't we have anything like that here? Carter will never hold still for pictures either....I'm always chasing him around with the camera trying to take a picture. They just get way too excited about things.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I love the one of all of them lined up in a row on the cement! Fun in the sun! Good times!
Seri

Nichelle said...

That park looks so fun!! I wish that we had something fun like that around here. I hope you guys have a great trip to Island Park.

Amber said...

What fun pictures!

Elena said...

I love it there. Don't you wish I.F. had something fun like that?

Natalie♥ said...

Looks like the kids had a great time! Don't you just love summer?

Unknown said...

Hey lady! So I was "blog stalking" and found your blog. It is darling and so fun to read about your kids...check out mine at www.ourclan96.blogspot.com!