Sunday, June 8, 2008

T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

Even though the weather wasn't fantastic, the wind did slow down enough to let us go out and play a bit! Aaron was playing softball with the girls, (getting them ready for games tomarrow) and Carson was a little bored until he found this little toy in Grandpa's garage! I was trying to get a picture of him, without soaking my camera. He thought it was hysterical.

Here he is going after Grandma sitting inside the house. The door was open, and he definetly got water inside the house. We are really trying to teach him that you can only squirt water guns outside, but I am convinced he only listens to me when he likes what he is hearing!
The only way we were able to distract him was to send him off to squirt Daddy and his sisters! He thought is was so much fun till Morgan stole the squirt gun and sprayed him back. He did not find that part quite so funny!

7 comments:

JANEAL said...

I think my son listens the same way...only when he likes what he's hearing. I'm really getting sick of this wind and cold! Grandma and Grandpa probably can't get mad a such a cute boy either. I know my parents have a hard time getting mad at Carter when he does something because they think he's so cute.

Brandi said...

What a funny kid. I just noticed your Gratitude list on the side of your blog and I love it. That is such a good idea.

Nichelle said...

He is such a cute boy. It was so cold of Saturday I can't believe that you kids would even play outside. I wish that the warm weather would come and stay!

The Michiganders said...

T.R.O.U.B.L.E. #2 is coming soon! I hope we are ready for it. And I hope when they squirt each other with the water guns they still think it is funny.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

-Meghan

Anonymous said...

Lucky for him he's so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so much his fathers son.

Mom